martedì 8 marzo 2016

Neith Nyer FW16 17


Neith Nyer just presented its second collection during Paris Fashion Week.
 A ferocious blending of street-wear and couture, transposing the life of a village under the attack of bloodthirsty creatures. creative director Francisco Terra presented his work, ruled by the french savoir-faire and deeply rooted in his experiences abroad.
Fall/Winter 16/17 collection finds its starting point in a popular card game, Le loup-garou de Thiercelieux. Each character has been re-interpretated, other ones added, to build a full set of strong individuals. As well as the werewolf, the cupid angel and the witch, you will discover for instances the hustler, the bourgeoise, the hunter.. They all compose a bizarre yet deeply linked community.
« I am not afraid to take my inspiration in the very common, like a full night I spent playing this game with my family in the countryside of Britanny. It is from the very usual that I find the opportunity to develop my creative universe. The girl of the next collection is fearless and sensitive_ She loves horror movies_ She wakes up in the morning and grabs an alpaca coat to sleep in on the metro while going to work. The same night, she'll wear fine lingerie and a fanzine inspired teeshirt to go meet her friends. It doesnt take much to look special: a detail, and odd cut catches attention much more than a punchy print»


Neith Nyer is the name of the designer's grandmother. He was raised in the atelier where she used to work ask a seamstress, swinging the pedals of her sewing machine while she conceived her garments.
Francisco started to work in his country, lived in New York, Switzerland, Asia, but it is in Paris, designing for couture houses like Givenchy and Carven that he decided to base his label.
« The trend is obviously to consider that the designer has to vanish behind his creations: that it can be one or another at the head of a fashion house, and what counts is to produce ten collections a year. I feel lucky that I have the time to make everything my own way, to tell my own stories and to present something that could only come from me because it's a blend of what I am. A hint of Brazilian Novela, a passion for photography, references to where I live, the people that surround me. You can find everything out there, in my clothes.»





























Nessun commento:

Posta un commento